Wednesday, August 28, 2013

J.O.A.L.L.A.P birthing day three.

So for all of you who missed it on monday, I'll paste it from there.
Hello all you wonderful wierdos! So me and a few other bloggers are doing this collaboration blog called J.o.a.l.l.a.p and right now it's in it's birthing stage.(stay tuned for more and links) This week you will be seeing  a lot of posts from me, well, not from me, but my counterparts. We will each be doing introductions this week, next week, I will not post for J.o.a.l.l.o.p on here but i hope you guys check it out. :) Without further or due, meet Ony.
*********************************************************************************

J.o.l.l.a.p - Ony

Hello, Onyees :) Today as you guys may know is Wednesday, Day 3 of J.o.l.l.a.p's birthing week, and as the title says...It's my turn! Wohooo :D
 So today, I'm killing two birds with one stone, by painting my nails (something i need to do) and doing a post for J.o.l.l.a.p! Since this week's theme is 'You' where as you seen from  Jamie and Lemmie where we blog about ourselves! I'm going to do a simple nail polish tutorial where i choose colors and designs accordingly to my personality. *Le Begin*

STEP ONE
I'm starting off my design by painting my nails a soft 'Tickle Pink' (Great name, AVON)
 This color represents the girly side of me that i let out this year, as you can see from my     blog -which i find pretty girly- I also choose this color because, this year I've been enjoying the color pink, 

I let that dry :)




STEP TWO

I am now using the color black :) It's not a normal black, but one of my favorite polishes a metallic grey! I use this color by painting a thick strip covering the top of each nail. 
 This color represents a dark part of my life, and that I'm not such a girl, getting dirty is not such a big deal! As i said it also represents a dark part of my life when i went through depression, and started cutting. This was from May 2012 to June 2013, this was a sad part of my life, but i survived :) 
#Cutcakenotwrist :)







STEP THREE

I was pretty hesitant to add the color orange into my design, because i didnt really want it to 
look haloweenish, but i just had to. Orange is my favorite color and it has been since..fifth grade i think? This has been my favorite color, 
because it stands out, and it represents my quirky unique personality :)
I paint this on by doing a slanted triangle from the bottom corner to the top of my nail :)






 STEP FOUR

 I was looking over my nails, and thought the design looked too bland, and not like the pretty wikihow picture i based this design off of. So I decided to (attempt to) paint a small blue 
The finishing look doesn't look too shabby, right? :)
cross on my left ring finger. This represents my Christianity if you didnt know :)


  














So, thats a basic outline of who I am :)
Hope You enjoyed the post :) Stop by my blog, for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its obvious that I like to talk(type,whatever) but I want to know your thoughts too! Leave a comment :)